The formatting has changed once again. At least this time it seems to work. Over the coming month my intention is to revamp and update the site considerably. The ulitmate goal will be to have this site successfully validated as HTML 4.01 before moving to XHTML or maybe even directly to XML.
A few tiny corrections.
- People/Great Clans/ Senate The numbers were wrong. It should have been:
- Expansionists 25 (3 shared w/ Imp)
- Imperialists 17 (3 shared w/ Exp)
- Consolidationist 20
- Monarchist 10 (4 shared w/ Ref)
- Reform 6 (4 shared w/ Mon)
- 25 + 17 + 20 + 10 + 6 - 3 - 4 = 68 seats. Thank you Magnus for correcting my math.
- Changed the links for the autoupdater. Would do more, but I can't seem to connect to my server. I'll try again on Sunday.
- GM Stuff/Campaign Updated the logs for Nuzayel, 719. Includes the first campaign newsletter (in PDF) and the list of rumors as well as the details of the campaign from the 10th-26th.
- Added Legion sayings to the Thardex, and remembered to link the FAQ to the Thardex as well.
- Added several new treasures to the GM's Stuff | Treasure Index. Including: The Knight of Winter, The Knight of Autumn, The Book of Sorcery, by Tarasplen Heseth, Compendium of Undead Lore, by Unter the Grey and Illusions, Imagination and Dragons by Werwa of Talismarr.
- Updated GM's Stuff | Treasure | The Knight of Summer.
- Fixed a lot of page titles so they didn't all say "Pax Tharda". I stopped adding tons of meta-data to the files. Too much work to keep this information up to date.
- Removed a few redundant files, including the catalog. It's archived - August 2002, but no longer served on this site. Others removed: Darkness (it's now Where dragons Dare), Curilak (it's now Curilak 2), and several editorials and Scribes Gripes that held either no text or no text of value. :) I'm thinking about ditching Seventh Sphere all together. The articles are all available in HTML throughout the site; I'll keep some in PDF (because they look nice), but otherwise, what's the point? I'll also be moving the editorials and reviews to Coon.
- Created the sitemap locally. I tried adding one to the front-web page, but I didn't like its results.
- Updated the template to point to two sources: This site map and a site search (from Bravenet). That should help folks find stuff.
- Added two new NPCs:
Exenion, Ausulian 708TR HTML 7KB,Metalsmith/Apprentice Coranan
Semprious 677TR HTML 8KB Scribe/Slave Coranan
- An editorial explaining Time in Hârn.
- Added a new Editorial: Why I Want An XML HârnMaster Character sheet which includes a sample of my efforts.
- Corrected the navigational links to include Religion and Editorial as well as two new items in the Thardex. Thank you Tim Prokott for pointing out the error.
- Fixed several errors in regards to validation. Found a few broken links and fixed those too.
- BTW - all those little graphics, they link to this page - specifically to the date. Hopefully this will improve navigation.
- Added new Treasures: Alexandria and a few of the books stored within: Voyages of Cargath of Zįyķrą, History of The Gods, History of the Sea, Journeys of Rowayara of Marąmyth, Cyclopędia of Law, The Lexicon of Poisons.
- Added new spells and indexed the new spells page in Magic. The new spells are:
- Updated the Thardex.
- Updated the Sitemap.
- Major change to the Sevent Sphere: All the Hârnic articles are available on the website, somewhere. I've removed them from the downloads section and from here as well because of the space multiple copies of the same content takes up. Now only the most current version will be available as a series of HTML articles.
- Added more NPCS:
Swastiar Hincard 690 HTML Knight, Agrikan Rethem Swaryne Ansius 699TR HTML Knight, Agrikan Rethem Glomnia Dierbo 687TR HTML Knight, Agrikan Rethem Ajesh Warran 680TR HTML Knight, Agrikan Rethem Junivet Bunvanë 700TR HTML Man At Arms Rethem