By Jamie Norrish & R. Downey
The following key word list contains all the Hârnic keywords used on this Web Site. They may assist you in searching this site.
- adventure - an article detailing a situation and its resolution.
- alternate - alternate universe, major world changes
- application - software
- Bujoc - A matriarchal tribal people
- campaign - write-ups of a campaign, anything which presents a personalize vision of the world, including future histories
- Chybisa - place, Country located on the island of Hârn
- Common Lore - stories, songs and tales known to most Hârnic inhabitants
- Coranan - city, capital of the Thardic Republic
- culture - arts, literature, differences
- economy - goods, services, trade
- Elves - see Sindarin
- Dwarves - See Khuzdul
- HM1 - HârnMaster 1 rules material
- HM2 - HârnMaster 2 (AKA HârnMaster Core) rules material
- IC - In character material makes up a significant part of the document
- image - diagrams, pictures - anything not a map, but which is properly part of the content
- Ivinia - place, Country
- Jarin - peoples, not tribal
- Kaldor - place, Country
- Khuzdul - relating to the Hârnic Dwarven Race
- language - relating to one of the many spoken tongues.
- Larani - Goddess
- literature - oral or written work
- location - details a site
- magic - includes psionics. See Shek-P'var
- Melderyn- place, Country
- military- feudal forces, legion, levy, militia, etc.
- nature - flora and fauna, natural phenomena
- official - official material
- religion - Larani, Peoni, Agrik, Ilvir, Naveh, Morgath, Siem, Sarajin, Save-K'nor, others
- rules - Mechanics, for whatever system
- Shek-Pvar - magic and the magicians of Hârn
- Sindarin - the elves of Hârn
- succession crisis - see Kaldor, Miginath
- Tashal - city, the capital of Kaldor
- text - document format of ASCII text or HTML
- Tharda - place, Country on the island of Hârn
- tribes - relating to existing and historic tribal peoples
These are the "types" I use:
- AH (Area Hârnica),Placename/Type,
- refers to a mapped place with details and possibly story hooks and characters.
- PlaceName- the name to find on the map (Town/Province-Moot/Country/LandMass),
- Type - Caer/Keep/Outpost/Village/Town/City/Ruins/Temple ect.
- Adventure/Campaign: Refers to a written adventure. May be linked to an AH and Characters.
- Rules, Version: Tells you what version of the game the rules were written for.
- Skills, Skill Name/Specialty: May be more than one per file. Listed as Skills, Skill Name, Specialties, Skill Name, Specialties, ...
- Beastiary, Beast Name: May be more than one per file.
- Culture, Placename/People, Detail: Self-explanatory.
- Detail - Food, Herbs, ect.