This page was created for the express purpose of acting as a campaign aide for a game of HârnMaster, situated in the Thardic Republic - in the fictional world of Ketheria, as created by Columbia Games Inc and N. Robin Crossby.
This work, created by the authors listed below, is a derivative work of copyrighted
material published by CGI and released for free distribution and personal
use by the authors listed below and without permission or endorsement by N.
Robin Crossby or Columbia Games, Inc. No modification of said work may be
made without permission of the authors listed below. All distributions must
keep this copyright notice intact.
(C) 1987, N. Robin Crossby & Columbia Games, Inc.
(C) 1999-2005, the authors listed below
Hârn, HârnWorld, and HârnMaster are Trademarks of Columbia Games Inc. Use of these or other trademarks are not intended as a challenge to the status of said trademarks.
Currently the majority of the pages presented here are the work of one person - RA Downey. Other folk (in no particular order) who've written for this site are:
- Jonathan Davidson (Alternate Army),
- JW Holland-Hibbert (Registry of the Senate),
- Michael J. Kavanagh (The Lia-Kavir),
- Thorvald Neumann (Convocation Principals),
- Marc Renouf (Lia-Kavair Chapters),
- Mark Abbot (Azerya),
- Gérald Beaudoin (Fennelisa articles, the map of Fennelisa's home, Letters Home, and all campaign pictures) as well as the Character Work Sheet.
- Nicolas Godbout (Cornelius articles),
- Anonymous (Antonius articles),
- Andreas Nicoletti (Caius articles, Strength Bonus Rules and Martial Arts),
- Patrick Nilsson (The outside maps of Fobin and Ritzen),
- Bill Gant (Falling and bits of the Character Generation articles),
- Gary Ashburn (Psionics),
- Blair Wettlaufer (bits of the Character Generation articles, Familiars Spell Material, Numerous Spells),
- Christopher Kobar (Alternate Pvarism, Numerous Spells),
- Panu Rissanen (Melchusian Magic),
- Tim Prestero (Menedian Magic, Numerous Spells),
- R.B. Schmunk (Numerous Spells),
- Ed Reppert (Spells: Daria's Index Savoria I, Daria's Encyclopedic Retriever Savoria II and Galvan's Net Odivshe V)
All the articles should be clearly marked as to their author and copyright date in the meta-tag information. I was not as careful as I should have been when first developing content for this site. If you see your work here and your name is not mentioned above - please contact me and I will gladly add it.
To contact these other contributors, send mail to the address at the bottom of each page and I will forward your message to the contributor in question. None of us like spam, and this extra step is one way to filter the mail.
These articles are presented for your reading pleasure only. If you make copies of these articles for personal use - the copyright information must remain with all copies. We are but poor writers who create this information for fun, and not for profit. Therefore we state that - these pages, their content and any references they make to other sites, articles or information, can not be sold without our express (and written) permission of all the author(s)/copyright holders involved.
If you change or use any of this information in your own campaigns, we'd like to hear about it.
The Lady Ketherian