Bargaining and Barter:
- [HTML 33kb] A player's guide to survivng Thardic
business practices. In a world where bribery is seen as "tipping"
and expected, a bit of finess is required.
info for Join the Legion:
- [HTML 24kb] the state of the world as we know it
at the start of our campaign in the spring of 718.
- [HTML 24KB] In the Thardic Republic everyone
is either a client, or a patron - if not both - to someone. This relationship
is keyto social interactions, and yet it is almost a taboo topic.
- [HTML 78kb] There are five castes within Thardic
society: The slave, the freedman, the citizen, the equestrian and the senator.
The exceptions are the legionnaire and the foreigner. Read this article to
find out what they can and cannot do.
Coranan on 1 d per day
- [HTML 21KB] Is it possible? Has it been done? Here's
two examples of how it could be done in the city. Generic how-to for players.
- [HTML 33kb] A document detailing the different
gangs...chapters of the illustrious Lia-Kavair (thieves guild.) By Marc Renouf.
- [HTML 16kb] An article on the structure and
organization of the Lia-Kavair as a whole. By Michael Kavanagh.
Future of Tharda
- [HTML 55KB] Details the items before the senate,
rumors and other social activities from 712 to 722TR. Incomplete but still
This page was last updated on
July 9, 2001
Questions/Comments should be directed to the Webmaster.
All works are Copyright their respective