- Friends, Foes & Followers — Volume 1
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Thonahexus 6
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Uthriem Roliri
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Part 13
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Uldien
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Men In White
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Part 14
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Part 15
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Part 16 Standing Bear Inn
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Parts 17 & 18
- Friend, Foes & Followers — Part 19
- Friends, Foes & Followers — Parts 20 & 21
Friends, Foes & Followers is a GM resource that uses a common format for presenting 2 pages of information about a character. The characters can be used in any way the GM sees fit; as NPC opponents, helpers or even emergency PCs for that unexpected player, making these resources no GM should be without.
This issue (12 characters) includes characters from campaigns and convention adventures. The characters were written by Patrick McDonald (7), Andrew Buyan (4) and Chris Nuget (1). They also sponsored the art for each of their characters. Kerry Mould did some additional writing, plus layout and editing. Review by Rob Barnes. The article was illustrated and coloured (a first for the FFF series) by the talented artist, Richard Luschek.
Two of Andrew’s characters, Khuzdul mercantylers, were previously released in the Azadmere City, Clan Tharin Townhouse fanon (qv). They have been updated and assigned FFF numbers for FFF 19.
The characters include:
– a female mercenary cavalry officer with a crooked back
– a female half-elf scout
– a female Gozyda youth on the run from slavers
– a young, spiritual Khuzdul mercantyler
– an older, more grounded Khuzdul mercantyler
– an elderly pilot with a shocking secret
– a towering first mate and able seaman
– a Sindarin weaponcrafter
– a female assistant huntsman
– a red-headed Lyahvian Shek-Pvar ethereal hunter
– a very young looking Fyvrian Shek-Pvar
– a Sindarin Sjari mage and ship’s captain
Please enjoy. Your feedback and comments are always welcome.
curated by Kerry Mould