This issue of Thonahexus includes contributions from Hârnic authors old and new. We have a good mix of fiction and game resources, including:
- David Workman and Tom Rodriguez tell stories of the beginnings of the Elder Races on Hârn.
- David also contributes a ghost story set in Kaldor.
- Joe Vecchio returns with another chapter of the exploits of Captain Courageous and his troupe as they weave their way through the politics at Trobridge.
- Rob Barnes expands on the Ilmen Marsh and its inhabitants.
- Kerry Mould unearths some maps from the fabled Dongmaster and details a lost Khuzan kyg.
- A Vision Clouds the Future by Marc Ammerlaan, a “what-if” article gives us a glimpse into what might happen if something untoward befell Alegar II and the throne of Orbaal was suddenly vacant.
- An Asolade Winter by Neil Thompson provides some backstory into one of the characters featured in his incredible adventure A Shower of Silver (qv).
by Joe Adams