Friends, Foes & Followers is a GM resource that uses a common format for presenting 2 pages of information about a character. The characters can be used in any way the GM sees fit; as NPC opponents, helpers or even emergency PCs for that unexpected player, making these resources no GM should be without.
Special thanks goes out to Rob Barnes, who sponsored all of the art by the always amazing Richard Luschek. The illustrations were originally created for Rob’s Lynnfana Hundred campaign. They include two characters familiar to fans of The Earl’s Progress. It is my pleasure to add them to FFF for use by GMs.
This instalment contains:
- a young, wealth widow Perfumer
- a tough, female, talbar (riverboat) captain
- an attractive thespian
- an arrogant, noble bailiff, Sir Andro Valador, antagonist from The Earl’s Progress (q.v.)
- a herald and chamberlain, Sir Gorlin Farafgar, important NPC from The Earl’s Progress (q.v.)
- a Laranian knight inquisitor from a secret order
- an Agrikan knight / spy mascarading as a Halean knight on the jousting circuit
- his faithful Agrikan squire
- an Ilviran priest with a club foot
You will note there are only nine characters in this edition. FFF 13 (Gargun Edition) had 15 characters, and the reduced number of characters in FFF 14 is to balance the two issues out to the average of twelve characters per issue.
by Kerry Mould