HârnCon 2014 - Vancouver - July 18-20 - Registration

A forum to discuss topics replated to the organsiation, running, or post-Con windup of the current HârnCon, wherever it may be held.

Moderators: Spartan, NicktheLemming

Brénan-al-Saél
Reeve
Reeve

HârnCon 2014 - Vancouver - July 18-20 - Registration

#1 Post by Brénan-al-Saél » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:31 am

Hi all,

The registration site for HârnCon 2014 is now up! Please visit this link to sign up: https://warhorn.net/events/harncon-2014

Creating an account on Warhorn is easy (you only need a valid e-mail address). Once you register I will receive an e-mail and will clear you to sign up for events. While it is not required to submit your fee when you register, I would appreciate receiving the $40 pre-registration to confirm you are coming. If you pay at the door, the fee will be $10 per slot that you participate in (or $50 for the weekend).

I would really appreciate having some GMs volunteer to run scenarios. Those that do will receive a discount from their weekend fees. Please e-mail me the name of the scenario and the game system you will use (variety is more than welcome – I already have one GM preparing a Hârn scenario using Cthulhu Dark Ages). I will also need to know how many players you will accept at your table and your preferred time slot (see below).

I recall last time (in 2008) that several GMs wanted to run events that lasted longer than the standard 4-hour convention slot, so I have left Sunday (July 20) open for the whole day to accommodate this. My Forwelm scenario is scheduled for this day as it will require extra time to get through. Sunday will also be open for ad-hoc games.

The weekend schedule looks like this:

Friday July 18
(afternoon) gather for registration, meet and greet, a brew at the pub, etc.
(7pm – 11pm) game session 1

Saturday July 19
(9am – 1pm) game session 2
(2pm – 6pm) game session 3
(7pm – 11pm) game session 4 – group event

Sunday July 20
(10am – 6pm) game session 5 – long sessions or open gaming

Please post any thoughts or ideas about HârnCon scenarios to this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Brian
Brian McNeilly
Burnaby BC Canada
bmcneilly@shaw.ca

Brénan-al-Saél
Reeve
Reeve

Re: HârnCon 2014 - Vancouver - July 18-20 - Registration

#2 Post by Brénan-al-Saél » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 am

Hi all,

Just a reminder that registration for the con is now open at this page ... https://warhorn.net/events/harncon-2014

You don't need to pay the pre-registration fee up front in order to register (but if you do you will save having to pay the at-the-door rate).

If you are thinking about attending, please consider running an event at the con! In addition to a discounted registration fee, you will earn fame, fortune and the deep respect of the Hârnic community! ;)

Cheers,
Brian
Brian McNeilly
Burnaby BC Canada
bmcneilly@shaw.ca

Brénan-al-Saél
Reeve
Reeve

Re: HârnCon 2014 - Vancouver - July 18-20 - Registration

#3 Post by Brénan-al-Saél » Sat May 24, 2014 2:59 am

If you plan to come to HârnCon, please take a quick moment to create a Warhorn account and register. There is no need to pay up front, but I would like to get everyone into the system as soon as possible so we can plan events.

https://warhorn.net/events/harncon-2014

Thanks,
Brian
Brian McNeilly
Burnaby BC Canada
bmcneilly@shaw.ca