Tarrying in Tashal and Environs

A place for members to provide other with game reports; narratives on what happened in their ongoing Hârn games and what kooky things their players did during their sessions.

Moderators: Spartan, NicktheLemming

Rothesay
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Tarrying in Tashal and Environs

#176 Post by Rothesay » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 am

Heh, syrup is a good way of phrasing it. 8)

MDMann
Knight
Knight

#177 Post by MDMann » Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 am

News?
Per Sir Veer.

Rothesay
Sheriff
Sheriff

#178 Post by Rothesay » Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 am

I don't expect the next session notes to be available for a couple of weeks, but the party is presently in Qualdris. They've killed Mirild Harabor, taken control of the castle, but Kornuska and Cheselyne the Younger escaped. I imagine the next session will be devoted to that, although it looks like they plan to leave Sir Baran Meleken in charge of Qualdris, which is rather closing the circle after all this time.

MDMann
Knight
Knight

#179 Post by MDMann » Fri May 26, 2017 6:44 am

Good. Mirild was always a liability anyway. In some ways it strengthens the Harabor position, increasing sympathy whilst removing issues. Of course events must be happening whilst they're away... :roll:
Per Sir Veer.

Rothesay
Sheriff
Sheriff

#180 Post by Rothesay » Fri May 26, 2017 8:55 am

I have Kornuska almost to the point he wants to be quit of the whole black and bloody business. Cheselyne is right there with him having lost two husbands (both decapitated by Ewen which is becoming a fetish actually). In fact, the three prior earls of Osel have lost their heads. Hmm ...

I haven't fully decided, but Kornuska could either head to Chybisa, to Tharda to join the legions, or decide to fight for his birthright. Fortunately, I don't have to make that decision just yet. Heh. 8)