Just wanted to say Hi!

This is where new forum members can introduce themselves, tell us a bit about their roleplaying, the style of game they play, and anything else they want to share.

Moderator: Spartan

Lorcan
Cottar
Cottar

Just wanted to say Hi!

#1 Post by Lorcan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:50 am

Having registered previously during my last fling with Harn and not realized that inactive newbies got purged I thought it best to say hi this time around :D !

Like so many others, I first became aware of Harn via Dragon magazine, however I was lucky enough to purchase some of the books in a large lot at auction during Pointcon around 1990 and loved the detail. Since then I've often mined bits of the setting, but never fully committed till I got around to picking up some materials on specific kingdoms from drivethrurpg over the last year or so and have decided to prepare a campaign (we'll see if I can shanghai some of my regulars or some new players into playing when I feel prepared enough).

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I actually have a number of setting questions, so I'll be searching and probably posting a bit here and there.

BrianSmaller
Reeve
Reeve

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!

#2 Post by BrianSmaller » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi
Welcome back. I am a returnee as well. Been away a long time.

rob
Knight
Knight

#3 Post by rob » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome back Brian! I look in daily with little to say. Still wish I has with a Harnic group in my region!

MDMann
Knight
Knight

#4 Post by MDMann » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 am

Welcome back. Always happy to answer questions.
Per Sir Veer.