Hârndex for Hurricane Relief

A form to discuss the latest Harn products from Columbia Games Inc (http://www.columbiagames.com), including what you'd like to see, how to use their rules system, review, news, and so on. Discussion should be restricted to products from this company only; comparisons to other products belongs in a more general forum.

Moderator: Grant

CGI Public Relations
Villein
Villein

Hârndex for Hurricane Relief

#1 Post by CGI Public Relations » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:59 am

To benefit those affected by Hurricanes Irma and Harvey, Columbia Games is making HârnDex available for only $9.99 (75% off) through RPGNow, with all profits from this direct link going to Global Giving, an accredited charity organization.
Columbia Games, Inc.
Visit the updated HârnWorld website!

rexalan
Woodward
Woodward

Re: Hârndex for Hurricane Relief

#2 Post by rexalan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am

i ordered two, then realized it may have been download only! So, question. Download only or will I receive hard copy as well? No problem either way, but I wish the site had made it clear what I was going to receive. When it gave me an option to purchase more than one, I thought it would be hard copy. Had I know it was down load only, I would have purchased only one.

Before any one wonders about my generosity, my wife and I have donated to Hurricane Relief through other agencies as well, but what the heck, Harndex for $10.00!!!!

Krazma
Constable
Constable

#3 Post by Krazma » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

If you are ever in doubt, look at the "Product Information" section in the upper right of each product page and check the Format description. The only ones I can recall seeing are "Original Electronic" & "Scanned Image" -- both of which are PDFs. I'm not aware that RPGNow has any hardcopy formats.

blackhorde
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by blackhorde » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Got it. Didn't realize I didn't have it yet. Silly me.
Fred Ellis aka Blackhorde

Visit Harshlands, 'the' online Harn MUD World
http://www.harshlands.net
"I shower in their tears ..."