Boards to discuss Hârn, HârnWorld, HârnMaster, and RPGs in general.
Links - Home - Kelestia Productions - Columbia Games Inc
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:04 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 am 
Woodward
Woodward

Ships are but boards, sailors but men.

Keléstia Productions are pleased to announce the publication of Atlas Keléstia #33.

This issue describes map square G3 (Imkézadin) on the Shôrkýnè regional map, an area located on the central Hârbáaler coast and which includes several large islands in the Imkézadin chain as well as a piece of the mainland coast in the kingdom of Ávastran. The waters here are much travelled by seafarers, both traders and raiders.

To learn more about Atlas Keléstia SHKN-G3 and to make a purchase, go to: http://www.kelestia.com/atlas/shkn-g3

The Atlas Keléstia index can be viewed at: http://www.kelestia.com/atlas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 am 
Woodward
Woodward

Coming in just right for my group as a stopgap, travelling from Chelemby to Borin.

Fine work again. This looks like the Sea of Ivae makes its progress - it leaves at that coast "just" the Gulinheim quadrant - and four maps with a sprinkle of islands.... before the real work starts :-)

Looking forward to it.

The Hojt cave looks intriguing, jus tlike the "religious practices" at Zereborg.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:55 am 
Woodward
Woodward

AxelSchudak wrote:
The Hojt cave looks intriguing, jus tlike the "religious practices" at Zereborg.

The cave was Robin's idea; we just had to figure out an explanation for it.

"Strange" in reference to the religious activities at Zereborg is probably a codeword for Ilvirans. The nearby ancient Jarind locations would reinforce this notion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am 
Woodward
Woodward

I am sure that any word that spreads about these religious practices that reaches the mainland will hint to dark and unspeakable rituals, and will probably raise rather Lovecraftian associations with my group :-)

Perhaps I should put my Cthulu miniature somewhere in sight, to reinforce the "things to come" apprehensions, before they realize that the nightmare creature that the inhabitants communicate with is just a domesticated if somewhat savage Vlasta. Worse enough if you are the one that is bound to feed his eye...

Well, two sessions to go before my group goes there (at least), so there is still some time to develope these sites, especially the cave, a bit.