HARN Combat nearly finished

This board is for people interested in assisting in the development of software tools for use with Hârn. It would be best for the topics of this forum to remain focussed on the subject matter, and not to wander off topic, as so many other threads do.

Moderators: Spartan, Mikael Hegardt

Peter Kreft
Cottar
Cottar

HARN Combat nearly finished

#1 Post by Peter Kreft » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 am

HARN combat is nearly finished, let's call this version "penultimate", I still had an error in the last version, which taught me that a universal penalty is not really universal... meaning that encumbrance does not belong in the shock roll calculation.

I have included nearly 100 NPCs now, so there should be enough choice of "targets" for your player characters.

https://peterssoftwareprojects.wordpres ... rn-combat/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Kreft
Cottar
Cottar

Re: HARN Combat nearly finished

#2 Post by Peter Kreft » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:56 am

A new Update is out, now with the complete Healing preparation, e.g. each wound is described, with all needed information about treatment and possible healing rolls. In addition I have added House Rules, additional rules you can use – or not. If anyone would like to see his own house rules included, just describe them and I will include them as optional rules.

Right now I have "Dodge on Counterstrike", e.g. if a Counterstrike is successful the receiving player can try to dodge it, EML is Dodge/Damage amount, e.g. a D*2 would mean 50% Dodge, a D*3 33% Dodge.

I have also included the choice to enter your own die rolls for attack and defense, just hit the two numbers and the game will use them (100 = 00).

Another option is D*0 instead of DTA, since DTA is basically useless with the software. D*0 is just Weapon vs. Armor, without die roll.

https://peterssoftwareprojects.wordpres ... rn-combat/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Darkra
Villein
Villein

Re: HARN Combat nearly finished

#3 Post by Darkra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 am

Great resource, thanks for this. I'll be sure to check this out!