Atlas Keléstia – SHKN F8 (Ishéres)
October 23, 2012
The shores of our discontent…
Keléstia Productions are pleased to announce the publication of Atlas Keléstia #27.
This issue describes map square F8 (Ishéres) on the Shôrkýnè regional map, an area on the west-central coast of the kingdom of Shôrkýnè, including much of the county of Dumâla. The locale is struggling to recover from decades of Ivínian raids and a spate of rebellion. Exploitation of the region’s resources is hampered by the evil reputation of the local forests, which arises from the proximity of Ilvîran shrines as well as wolves and other predators.
To learn more about Atlas Keléstia SHKN-F8 and to make a purchase, go to:
The Atlas Keléstia index can be viewed at:
Friends, Foes & Followers — Uldien
October 13, 2012
A baker’s dozen personalities that stand for the best and worst in Uldien — from the high and mighty to the low and devious. These NPCs will widen a GM’s portfolio and bag of tricks for playing in Uldien.
Included in this deck of rogues and saints are:
- Ferris of Thalbar, the baron’s falconer
- Gaelen of Undren, purveyor most holy
- Herdyn of Orrin, Uldien’s nightwatchman
- Karsin Ubael the Elder, baron
- Karsin Ubael the Younger, baron’s son
- Kenna of Lennis, widowed innkeeper
- Korrin of Pargin, wizard with a past
- Mielinn of Klanan, well-connected apothecary
- Selvos Yaronne, constable of Uldien
- Serli Ubael the Elder, baroness
- Serli Ubael the Younger, baron’s daughter
- Sern of Targen, struggling merchant
- Serolan Kolas Ubael, ambitious abbot
The NPCs are meant to be used with the Uldien article (qv) but most of them can easily be used in another context as well.
This supplement uses the older layout of the FFF series, since since my layout skills depend on a template. I hope this will not diminish this article’s usefulness to you.
by Bernhard Bihler